- WINNER in the ‘Shipping’ section
- GOLD in the ‘Disability Facilitate Space’ category
- GOLD in the ‘Premises Evacuation’ category
- BRONZE award in the ‘COVID-19: Resources for the workplace’ category
Attica Group, the parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is proud to announce that it won 4 awards at Health & Safety Awards 2021, which were hosted by Boussias Communications.
At the award ceremony, which took place on Thursday, 20 May, at the SNFCC Lighthouse, Attica Group received the following awards:
- Winner in the ‘Shipping’ section, which concerns overall development, management and monitoring of the Health & Safety of employees, passengers and visitors in all building facilities and vessels of Attica Group.
- Gold award in the ‘Disability Facilitate Space’ category for practices implemented in all workspace areas for the safe reception of disabled employees, customers and/or visitors.
- Gold award in the ‘Premises Evacuation’ category in recognition of actions and procedures related to infrastructure, equipment and modern technology for evacuation of premises at sea or ashore, with special emphasis to the needs of disabled persons.
- Bronze award in the ‘COVID-19: Resources for the workplace’ category for the Group’s actions aimed at reducing the risk of employees’ exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the workplace (risk ranking of work station, recommendations / instructions for employees / external partners, special preventive measures, ranking of controls, issuing of safe practices / guides, personal protective equipment, etc.).